This christmas scavenger hunt introduces to students about basic math operations of addition and subtraction in the form of exercise.
There are 16 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review maths basics.
How to Use:
Purpose: At the end of this students will be able to learn “ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF 2-DIGIT NUMBERS’’
1. Print the given all 16 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt question worksheet given at the end. Each student should be given this copy.
3. Place Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Climate Scavenger Hunt
• Season Scavenger Hunt - Spring Unit
• A Scavenger Hunt on Simple Actions by Pictures
• Back to School Math Activities Pack
• Math - Geometry shape, Name, Formula and Units...