** You will save $2.49 by pruchasing these cards and PPT in this bundled form.
This file includes instructions for multiple games, including:
* Mailbox Game
* "Steal the Stache" Whole Group
* "Steal the Stache" Small Groug
* "Stache to Staff" matching game.
This file includes cards for the following melodic elements, all of which have rhythms that are written in stick notation and with note-heads:
* low la
* low so
* high do
Rhythms included in this file (which are written in stick notation and with note-heads):
* tika-tika (4 sixteenth notes)
* ti-tika (eighth-2 sixteenths)
* tika-ti (2 sixteenths-eighth)
* syn-co-pa (eighth-quarter-eighth)
* tom-ti (dotted quarter-eight)
* ti-tom (eighth-dotted quarter)
* tim-ka (dotted eighth-sixteenth)
* ti-kam (sixteenth-dotted eighth)
**This file includes both a PDF of the PowerPoint and the original PowerPoint files for the melodies, rhythms and "My Good Old Man".
** The original PowerPoint file contains MusicEd Font and will NOT work unless you have this font installed on your computer. If you do not have it, you can easily convert the PDF into a PowerPoint. (a link to directions is included).
For more information on this file, specifically regarding the "Stache to Staff" activity, please read my blog post at:
If you like this file, please rate it and please follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers for monthly freebies.