This product includes:
1. Retelling pieces to retell a familiar story
2. Twenty ten frames of the Mouse’s cookies on which children place the corresponding numerals. These ten frames can also be used where children place the corresponding number word.
3. Twelve self-checking puzzles with which children match the Mouse’s set of cookies to a numeral.
4. Five worksheets which deal with counting syllables, ending sounds, beginning sounds, compare/contrast two familiar stories, matching pictures to words, and reading/completing a rebus story.
5. Twenty six alphabet cards with initial sound pictures which children arrange in alphabetical order.
6. Twenty six puzzles with which children match initial picture cards to letters.
7. Twelve rhyming sentences each written on a Mouse card on which children place the picture card that illustrates the sentence.
8. Twelve puzzle picture word cards with which children place the missing phonemes.
9. Twelve picture cards which can be arranged in order to retell the story.
10. Predictable sentence word cards with 13 picture word cards to create a retelling rebus story for the pocket chart.