This bundle includes:
1. Digital AudioBook Video (.m4v)
2. PowerPoint Story
3. PDF Story
4. SMARTboard file with vocabulary/games to go with story
This delightful English Halloween story packs a punch of language learning! Your English students will enjoy the colorful illustrations and the pleasant rhythm of this story about a boy who needs just the right costume for Halloween. This could be used for young English-speaking children and to a wide-range of children learning English, pre-k through English 2.
This story teaches the following in a rich, comprehensible context:
1. Days of the week
3. Ordinal numbers 1st-6th
4. Halloween vocabulary
5. Verbs: think, put on, take off, know, have, be
6. Interrogatives: How, What
7. Adjectives to describe the costumes
8. Animals & other items that belong to each costume
Story written by Audrey Misiano and illustrated by Nathalie Bonneau.