Looking for a great way to diversify your classroom, or build Culturally Responsive Teaching? Bringing in a students ethnic food is a great way to do that. This product demonstrates a Middle- Easterns' students take cultural fusion between Middle Eastern Pita Bread and American Italian fine art of Pizza.
This is a great way to show that learning about others cultural background, food, dance, history is indeed fun, and you get to eat it too. YUMMM
You can use this project as an independent hands on activity , a way to promote culture and diversity through a culturally responsive lens, a demonstration or fun experiment , and/or as a partner project.
This Product includes the following:
* Reading Passage on Pita Bread
* Comprehension Questions / Answer sheet
*Ingredients sheet * substitute Tortilla if you can't find Pita Bread
*Pictures and directions that take you step by step.
* Writing Pages for students to draw and write about their experience with teacher directions.
* 3 writing templates for students to use to take about an ethnic food they eat at home and enjoy.
* Adjectives Page for them to list descriptive words before writing about their experience and food at home.
I hope this product helps you and your students in many ways.
Thank you for your continuous support.