Hello Art teachers! Visiting an Art Museum or perhaps going on a virtual field trip to an Art Museum? Need a research Art project or work for your Art substitute? You've come to the right place!
How to use this worksheet:
Assign one museum to your class. Have students research and draw 3 paintings from that museum providing the required information. Speech bubbles may be used to provide a critique of each work of art.
1. Have students select their own art museum and locate their 3 favorite works.
2. Students may work in groups.
3. Assign students 3 paintings. Have them find which museum they are located in and draw what each work looks like.
4. Leave as an emergency substitute Art assignment.
5. Make it a home work assignment.
This would be awesome for those lucky art teachers with iPads in the art room! Enjoy!