This is a detailed examination on all of the facts pertinent to the Brexit debate. The goal of this presentation is not only to educate students on the impact of Brexit, but also provide fun and meaningful details that will help them in their future studies. It contains:
* a short intro to the EU;
* a short history of the British relationship with the EU;
* an analysis of the impact of Brexit on the UK economy and on global stock and equity indexes;
* an analysis of the (domestic and foreign) political implications of Brexit;
* an activity that discusses direct democracy on the example of Brexit;
* an activity that discusses the priorities of the UK based on Theresa May's Brexit speech.
This presentation can be used with any students age 15 or above. The presentation consists of 20 detailed slides with further guidelines provided in the notes section. With the activities provided, this can easily be used for several lessons, as only one of the activities is expected to last 45 minutes.