A Doll's House QR Mini Flip
→ I created this QR Mini Flip for my AP English students this year because I do not have enough textbooks for 90 students!
Students can scan the QR codes in the QR Mini Flip to read acts of the play online. They can also go directly to audio recordings! This QR Mini Flip comes in color and blackline versions and is editable!
I've including the following tasks in this QR Mini Flip:
• Quick summary of entire novel task on cover
• Background: Students scan QR codes to record notes about the Victorian Era, Henrik Ibsen, middle-class women in the Victorian Era, and realism
• Act I: QR Code link to chapters and audio & summary tasks
• Act II: QR Code link to letters and audio & summary tasks
• Act III: QR Code link to letters and audio & summary tasks
• Realism: Students record examples of realism and their effects from each act
• Symbols: Students record meanings of various symbols in the play
• Character: Students record questions, quotes, and observations about a free-choice character they trace throughout the play. They work on this page after each act!
• Themes: Students record questions, quotes, and observations about a free-choice theme they trace throughout the play. They work on this page after each act!
• Literary Devices: Students record at least one example of several literary devices featured in the play
You can use this QR Mini Flip as a textbook replacement as long as your students have devices. If students do not have devices, they will need to work from a hard copy of the text.
This activity is also included in my A Doll's House Activity Bundle
. Check out this fun bundle for a great savings!
This QR Mini Flip is a great addition to interactive notebooks. It is also a great study tool for the AP exam! Enjoy!
• A Doll's House Activity Bundle
• A Doll's House Fishbowl Debate
• A Doll's House Pre-reading Carousel Discussion
• A Doll's House QR Codes Talk: 19th Century Marriages
• A Doll's House Themes: Textual Analysis Activity
• A Doll's House Victorian Fans Activity: Using Nonverbal Language
• A Doll's House: QR Codes Background Worksheet