If you're teaching Henrik Ibsen's play, A Doll's House, you need this bundle! Filled with 40+ files, this bundle has everything you need to create or supplement your unit or lesson plans.
Included in the bundle:
• 68 task cards featuring higher-level thinking questions that can be used for review, quizzes, or bell-ringers
• Twitter-style task cards for each character in the play with directions
• Writing prompts for each act
• Close-reading and annotation assignments
• Essay prompts
• Role playing activities
• Related non-fiction pre-reading activity
• Characterization activities
• Alternate ending activity
• Film comparison and analysis worksheet
• Related poetry with questions
• And more!
Files are organized into folders by act for ease in locating materials. Please note that this is not a scripted unit plan, but rather a collection of files to guide or supplement your unit. Answer keys are not included. The font used on many of the handouts is Smythe and can be downloaded free online.
This bundle can be used with AP, college-prep, or regular level English classes. Most files are in Word documents, so they can be edited to suit the needs of your students.
Check out these related resources:
The Yellow Wallpaper Worksheets, Handouts, Activities
A Streetcar Named Desire Bundle: Unit Plan, Worksheets, Task Cards, & Activities