These reader response tri fold questions are based on the reading text - ' A Drop of Water' - in the Reading Wonders Anthology for Grade 4.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Graphic organizer activity
3. Summary writing graphic organizer
4. Persuasive writing prompt
5. Persuasive writing helper ( graphic organizer)
6. Cause & Effect activity
7. Vocabulary words and meaning matching sheet
8. Synonyms and antonyms blank sheet
9. Author's purpose activity
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.