Are your dressing up as a princess this year? or maybe Fancy Nancy or Pinkalicious? This year my team dressed up as different fancy nancy books and I needed a resource than can fit any of the different themes. This resource includes 5 activities that can be used for a fancy themed day...
1. Crown Number bond work page: No specific number is given making it easier to adapt to your students needs.
2. 100s chart cover- Princess crowns are covering different numbers on the 100 chart your students will write the missing numbers in the wand pictures.
3. Favorite part of the story writing page. Includes primary lines or wide lines for older students.
4. Fancy words aka power words: Students will write and illustrate the fancy words in the book. This page comes in two versions a) primary lines where students are asked to illustrate and write the power word b)wide ruled where students are asked to illustrate, write the word and a definition
5. Story map: Characters, Setting, Problem & Solution
Bonus: On our special day we had a fabulous pink refreshment (AKA pink lemonade) I included a label you can attach to the juice to make it extra special.
I have also included a certificate my students colored at the end of the fabulously fancy day.
Hope your students enjoy this fancy themed day!
****How to get TPT credit for future purchases:****
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would so appreciate your feedback!
Click on the green star next to my store logo to receive upcoming sales, freebie and product launches, and email updates!