A Fine Fine School - Quizzes
Please see the preview.
In this story a principal, Mr. Keene, who loves his school so much he wants to have school on Saturdays too. It can be found at A Fine Fine School at Barnes and Nobles,
and in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 1, Lesson 1. Mr. Keene learns that time out of school can be important for learning too.
A Fine, Fine School - Journeys Unit 1, Lesson 1
1. Matching vocabulary quiz – with a glossary page prompt
2. Same Matching quiz without a page prompt
3. Short Answer – These pages expand on the multiple choice comprehension test provided by Journeys. The addition of text evidence and open questions increases rigor.
4. Short Answer - The same questions with sentence stem prompts. These are great for students who need more differentiation. This permits them to participate in the same activity with supports.
5. Freebie – Cut and Pasted version of multiple choice test that has space for page evidence.
Many thanks to these creative talents:
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
A Fine, Fine School Language Arts BUNDLE
• A Fine, Fine School Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• A Fine, Fine School Quizzes
• A Fine, Fine School Roll Read Graph Word Work
• A Fine, Fine School Writing
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.