A Fine Fine School - Roll Read and Graph
Please see the preview.
In this story a principal, Mr. Keene, who loves his school so much he wants to have school on Saturdays too. It can be found at A Fine Fine School at Barnes and Nobles,
and in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 1, Lesson 1. Mr. Keene learns that time out of school can be important for learning too.
A Fine, Fine School Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following:
• 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Many thanks to these creative talents:
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
A Fine, Fine School Language Arts BUNDLE
• A Fine, Fine School Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• A Fine, Fine School Quizzes
• A Fine, Fine School Roll Read Graph Word Work
• A Fine, Fine School Writing
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.