A Fine, Fine School Journeys Unit 1 Lesson 1 Writing
Please see the preview.
In this story a principal, Mr. Keene, who loves his school so much he wants to have school on Saturdays too. It can be found at A Fine Fine School at Barnes and Nobles,
and in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 1, Lesson 1. Mr. Keene learns that time out of school can be important for learning too.
Writing about A Fine, Fine School
1. Essay questions suggested by Harcourt, with and without sentence level supports.
2. Illustration analysis for Beans, the dog
3. Character analysis – Tillie and Mr. Keene
4. Humorous Story prompt
5. Persuasive writing
6. Summary song and organizer
Many thanks to these creative talents:
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
A Fine, Fine School Language Arts BUNDLE
• A Fine, Fine School Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• A Fine, Fine School Quizzes
• A Fine, Fine School Roll Read Graph Word Work
• A Fine, Fine School Writing
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.