This packet compliments Reading Street's (1.4) A Fox and a Kit selection. It includes graphic organizers and writing templates based on the weekly question. It's great for centers, group lessons and cooperative learning groups. These templates can easily be published into a technology project with apps like Popplet, Keynote and/or Wixie.
Includes 8 pages:
1. Wild Animals K-W-L chart
2. Concept Map: How do wild animals take care of their babies?
3. Four Square Organizer: How do wild animals take care of their babies?
4. Writing page: How do wild animals take care of their babies?
5. A Fox and a Kit main idea/details organizer with "I can" statement
6. Bubble map (What evidence in the selection shows that the fox and kit are real animals?) with "I can" statement
7. Opinion writing page with "I can" statement: Do you think this selection could happen in real life? Why or why not?
8. Bubble map with "I can" statement: What makes A Fox and a Kit real?