In this life cycle pack, 1st- and 2nd-grade students will
explore frogs. The main goal of this workbook is to learn about frogs and their life from egg to the adult in a fun and meaningful way.
This workbook combines 13 hands-on worksheets and activities for independent learning and teamwork. Mostly all of them have two versions: in color and B&W.
See more details here
In the book:
1. Frog Cycle Anchor Chart (In color and B&W)
2. Frog Life Cycle Sequencing Cards (In color and B&W)
3. Cut and Paste Activity (In color and B&W)
4. Label the Stages (In color and B&W)
5. Article with Pictures (In color and B&W)
6. Writing Prompts (In color and B&W) - before, then, after, finally
7. Frog Life Cycle Book (B&W)
8. Frog Life Cycle Pinboard (B&W)
9. Frogs Facts & Opinions - with an answer key (B&W)
10. Four Venn Diagrams - with an answer key (In color and B&W). Compare and contrast stages of the frog life cycle
11. Frog Life Cycle Memory Game (In color and B&W)
12. I have.. Who has.. Game to Recreate the Frog Life Cycle (In color and B&W). Great to recreate frog life cycle.
13. Bonus! Two reading mini books in different levels (In color and B&W)
All feedbacks are welcome and greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by.