A therapeutic story about a teacher who lost her baby to a miscarriage. Through the teacher, the story models a helpful way to explain death, express feelings, and cope with grief.
Product also includes some suggested activities and coloring pages for following the reading of the story.
• Grief Go Fish: Unhooking Grief Thought Distortions Game using CBT
• Grief and Loss Therapy BUNDLE
• Healing Grief and Loss Activities to accompany the book, "Tear Soup"
• Holiday Grief Self-Care Plan
• Puzzle Memorials and Goodbye Letters for Grief Groups
• THE GRIEF DICE GAME
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.