Also included in
- This guidance curriculum bundle includes a brand new multi-day guidance lesson for each month of the school year! It picks up right where my original Guidance Lesson Bundle Volume 1 leaves off, but can also be effectively used on its own. Each lesson is designed to decrease student problem behaviors$22.95$32.00Save $9.05
- Friendship skills are so fun and important for students to learn! That's why this friendship bundle has everything your students need to build and maintain strong friendships. This bundle covers such topics as peer mentors, games, social skills, toxic friendships, healthy relationships, kindness, an$19.95$28.85Save $8.90
- This guidance curriculum mega bundle includes both Volume One and Volume Two of my yearly guidance lesson curricula. With 20 different multi-day guidance lessons, you can use this product over the course of one school year, or divide it into 2 years- teaching Volume One lessons in the first year and$39.95$56.00Save $16.05
- This complete counselor bundle includes everything you need to set up and run your comprehensive counseling program! With 50 different counseling products, you have everything that made my counseling program a success and led me to win 4 different state awards, including finalist for school counselo$129.95$162.90Save $32.95
This multi-day guidance lesson explores how building hope and friendship leads to positive mental health. In addition to the hope and friendship themes, the lesson comes with an academic success strategy. This resource is the fifth in a series designed to decrease student problem behaviors (especially crisis incidents) and increase student academic success; it also works well as a stand-alone lesson. In using a form of this guidance lesson at my own school, my co-counselors and I noticed positive gains in both crisis prevention and academic achievement! This resource can be taught over 2-3 guidance periods or streamlined down to one short lesson. It can also be co-taught with the counselor beginning the lesson and the teacher following up and finishing the lesson. If you order this product, you will receive:
- two 60 minute plans
- alignment with the American School Counselor Association Mindsets & Behavior standards
- an academic achievement activity
- a mental health support strategy
- a conflict resolution activity
- a "talk show" activity
- a notebook organization template
- a "Do You Have an Emergency?" posterette
- a counselor request form template
- and more!
This resource has various leveled activities, making it appropriate for children in grades three through high school.
>Remember to leave feedback. You will receive TPT credits that can be used on ANY future purchase!
>Follow my store to get updates of new freebies and low-cost resources- just click the green star at the top of the page!