Made to accompany my classroom reading of the book Me...Jane, this flap book will help your students practice vocabulary and comprehension from the story, while relating to Jane Goodall. Perfect for Women's History month, study of Africa, or wildlife.
Instructions for putting the flap book are included. Simply print, copy, fold, and staple! No scissors or cutting are necessary.
Includes the following pages to guide your study:
-cover page and name line
- definition of jubilee (Jane Goodall's childhood toy's name)
- monkey coloring page
- my favorite animals fill-in writing
- Africa coloring/information page
- my dreams writing page
- vocabulary from the book, Me...Jane
- traveling writing page
- two safari coloring pages
- helping animals write/draw prompt