Unit Studies are great ways to incorporate other subjects into literature studies, and Elise Broach's "The Wolf Keepers" is an excellent novel to use for this approach.
Inside this study, you'll find:
- a vocabulary puzzle with answer key
- discussion questions by chapter
- creative and expository writing prompts
- research activities for history, math, biography, and science
- poetry and literature activities
- art projects
- a recipe
This novel study includes differentiated activities that target a variety of learning styles. The projects can be done individually or cooperatively and at whatever time frame you choose.