PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A Long Walk to Water Book Unit contains graphic organizers for an interactive notebook and game activities covering vocabulary, comprehension questions, constructed response writing, and skill practice to use with your novel study of A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park.
This packet includes the following:
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (19 focus words)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet (12 page booklet)
• Vocabulary Test
9 Comprehension Quizzes (1 for every two chapters) with multiple choice, sequencing, matching, and short answer
15 Constructed Response Writing Questions/Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
Language Arts and Reading Skills
Skill Practice/ Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
• Author’s Purpose Organizers
• Author’s Purpose Task Cards
• Analogies – 2 Word Relationship Organizers
• Analogy Practice – Two Games
• Context Clues - Foldable Organizers
• Context Clues Task Cards
• Spelling/Root Words /shun/ Sound Organizers
• /shun/ Sound Practice
• Spelling ough Words Organizers
• ough Words Practice
• Persuasive Techniques Organizers
• Persuasive Techniques Project
Please download the preview for a closer look.
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.