Want your students to have rich discussions of Ishmael Beah's A Long Way Gone: A Memoir? This collection is for you.
1. Discussion and reading questions and activities for every chapter.
2. Culminating discussion questions for the end-of-the-book.
3. A variety of activities and discussion formats.
4. Activities designed to help students think about and develop their discussion skills.
5. 83 pages of usable products.
All activities are linked to the Common Core and include step-by-step directions for teachers.
This collection is designed for students to read A Long Way Gone in class.
Many of these activities are included in A Long Way Gone the complete unit
You may also be interested in these other A Long Way Gone products:
A Long Way Gone--Quizzes and Answer Keys
A Long Way Gone--Hip-Hop Activities
A Long Way Gone-- Pre-Reading Activities
A Long Way Gone-- Writing a Personal Narrative
A Long Way Gone--historical context
Or in a fictional account of a true Holocaust story:
My Mother's Secret--The Complete Unit
Buyers, did you know that when you leave feedback, you earn credit toward future TpT purchases? Please take a moment to leave meaningful feedback.
Be the first to learn about new products! Click on the green star beside my store logo to become a follower and receive updates about my store.
If you have questions, please email me at WritingbyRachelC@gmail.com
Have a great day,