Want your students to have rich discussions of Ishmael Beah's A Long Way Gone? This guide is for you.
1. Discussion questions, and reading and discussion activities for every chapter.
2. Culminating discussion questions for the end-of-the-book.
3. A variety of activities and discussion formats.
4. Activities designed to help students think about their discussion skills.
5. 83 pages of usable products.
All activities are linked to the Common Core and include step-by-step directions for teachers.
This collection is designed for students to read A Long Way Gone in class.
Many of these activities are included in A Long Way Gone the complete unit
You may also be interested in:
A Long Way Gone--Quizzes and Answer Keys
A Long Way Gone--Hip-Hop Activities
A fictional account of a true Holocaust story:
My Mother's Secret--The Complete Unit
Please leave a review. Not because 4-stars fills me with warm fuzzies (though they do!) but because they help others decide whether to buy, and it helps me learn what you like and want.
Be the first to learn about new products! Click on the green star beside my store logo to become a follower and receive updates about my store.
If you have questions, please email me at WritingbyRachelC@gmail.com
Have a great day,