Use the book A Loud Winter's Nap during to target your student's language skills during Winter. It includes vocabulary cards, a mini book, story characters for retelling activities, story element worksheets, pictures for an adapted book, comprehension questions and suggested articulation words.
This adorable book includes the following materials:
- Vocabulary cards
- Story characters for retelling (add binder clips to the bottom.)
- Puppets for retelling activities
- Comprehension questions
- Story Elements Worksheets
- Retelling Worksheets
- Mini story book
- Suggested articulation and language targets
- 50 trials turtle themed Articulation sheet
Goals for this product:
- The student will correctly label 9/10 vocabulary words from the story.
- The student will correctly use 9/10 past tense verbs from the story.
- The student will correctly use 6/7 irregular past tense verbs from the story.
- The student will correctly use 3/4 third person singular verbs.
- The student will correctly answer 10/12 comprehension questions related to the story, when visual choices are provided.
- The student will correctly answer 8/10 “wh” questions while listening to the story.
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New Products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.
Earn points toward FREE TPT products by leaving feedback.
You'll receive some great stuff!
©2015 Speech Gems by Cathy Boudreau All Rights Reserved