A detailed guide to the play including:
1. Annotated character list;
2. Original introduction on Genre and Themes;
35 in-depth questions guide the reader to a deeper understanding of the play. The questions are designed to stimulate interpretation and can be used for group discussion in class, homework, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
3. 8 sample essay questions on the play;
4. Ideas for grouping students for discussion, feedback and presentations;
5. Three graphics for students to complete (plot and character).