THIS PRODUCT IS MEANT TO BE USED AFTER READING THE BOOK.
NOTE: These puzzles are fun but challenging. Teachers may want to insert letter hints before copying, allow extra time, or have students work in pairs.
Each of these QUOTEFALLS contains a quotation from A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters into the puzzle grid, using a process of elimination.
QUOTEFALLS require students to use their knowledge of the play, along with their knowledge of spelling, phonics, vocabulary, and language! Students love these puzzles!
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO SEE A SAMPLE PUZZLE!
Perfect activities for after tests, between lessons, or at the end of the day!
QUOTEFALLS for high school:
* The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
* Animal Farm
* Catcher in the Rye
* A Christmas Carol
* The Crucible
* The Grapes of Wrath
* The Great Gatsby
* King Lear
* The Merchant of Venice
* A Midsummer Night's Dream
* Of Mice and Men
* Oedipus Rex
* The Pearl
* A Raisin in the Sun
* The Scarlet Letter
* The Taming of the Shrew
* The Tempest
* To Kill a Mockingbird
Here are my unique products over A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM—many are perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them in my store.
* Bookmarks Plus: A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM—A Very Handy Reading Aid!
Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
* A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM: 10 Quotefalls—A Great Spelling Workout!
Each quotefall is a quotation from the play. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
* A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM: Character Word Search with Hidden Message! 21 names of characters with the hidden message “My heart is true as steel.”
* A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM: 50-word Prereading Crossword—Familiarizes students with the play ahead of time! Use with the A Midsummer Night’s Dream edition of Bookmarks Plus and the A Midsummer Night’s Dream Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words!
* A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword—Challenging! Use with Bookmarks Plus and the 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words! A unique crossword!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!