Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
54.64 MB | 18 pages
One of my goals in teaching A Midsummer Night's Dream is for my students to be able to easily relate to the play. I begin each day with a reflective journal prompt that allows students to connect with the day's scene. These prompts are tried and true and prompt great thinking from students but more importantly, they allow students to understand the timelessness of the play and Shakespeare in general.
This product includes:
- Directions for how to use these prompts that double as do-nows and summarizers to help shape your lessons
- 1 prompt for each scene of A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- An explanation for how each journal prompt connects with each scene
- Attractive pictures for each page
- Student sheets to fill out for each journal entry
Also, check out these great products by Language Arts Excellence to complement your unit on A Midsummer Night's Dream: