Are you looking for a way to engage your students in one of Shakespeare's texts? Are you hoping to find something that will be fun and informative for them? This is it!!
In this download, you will receive a zip file with the following documents:
- a teacher's packet, which includes
- A suggested use of this resource
- A link to a download of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- A cast list, if you choose to have your students read the piece aloud during class
- Some additional discussion questions, apart from the student packet questions (mostly for Act 1, Scene 1)
- An answer key for all applicable student questions
- Helpful links to increase your students' understanding of references in the script
- 5 separate student response packets
- one separate document for each act
- includes vocabulary words for students to further their understanding of the story
- a fun application activity for each scene of the play!
- black and white graphics by Chikabee that students can use to doodle out their mental images of the characters
- Vocabulary Slides (PDF format)
- Over 100 words and definitions from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Colorful and engaging slides that include words and definitions, so you can post straight to Google Classroom and have students copy down the right definitions to their words!
- Beautiful, colorful clipart of popular A Midsummer Night's Dream characters by Chikabee
Looking for other fun and engaging resources for your classroom? Be sure to check out some of my other literature units!
----Wonder Interactive Notebook----
----I Am Malala Interactive Notebook----> (100+ copies sold!)
----The Miracle Worker Interactive Notebook----