Whether you're teaching Shakespeare's play, A Midsummer Night's Dream for the first time or looking for ways to freshen up your lesson plans, this unit plan bundle is for you! With more than 100 files, everything you need to teach Shakespeare's popular comedy is in this bundle.
Included in the bundle:
• Anticipation guide
• Characterization charts and activities
• 84 task cards with critical thinking questions
• Drama activities
• Writing prompts
• Activities for each scene of the play
• 46-slide introductory PowerPoint on Shakespeare
• Shakespearean insult task cards
• Shakespeare video worksheet
• Sonnet worksheets for #18 and #130
• Creative art activities analyzing costume and setting
• PowerPoint on Shakespeare's language
• Twitter-style activity task cards for each character
• Close reading activities
• Graphic organizers
• Mythology research project
• Dramaturgy group research project
• Related music and art discussion prompts
• and much more!
Files are organized by Act and scene for ease in locating resources. Note this is not a scripted unit plan, but rather an organized collection of resources to help you put together your lesson plans. This helps you reach a variety of students and allows you to pick the resources best for your classes. Most of the files are editable.
The font used on most of the worksheets is called TinkerBell and can be found online for free.
Teaching other Shakespeare plays? Check out these bundles:
Macbeth Bundle: Unit Plan, Worksheets, Projects, PowerPoints, Essays
Romeo and Juliet Unit Plan, Worksheets, Projects, PowerPoints, Essays
Othello Bundle: Worksheets, Study Guide, Task Cards, Projects
Clip art created by Rossy's Jungle