Review characters, places, and themes that appear in Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream with this pretty word search worksheet. This make a great supplement to your own lesson plan. Puzzlers will be reviewing character names and plot themes while having fun hunting down the hidden words.
Look for the words in any direction and watch out, there are some overlapping words. A great worksheet to introduce the play or have on hand as a treat for early finishers.
The 24 hidden vocabulary words are: Athens, Contrast, Craftsmen, Demetrius, Dreams, Egeus, Eyelids, Fairies, Greek, Helena, Hermia, Hippolyta, Lysander, Magic, Mythology, Nick Bottom, Oberon, Play, Potion, Puck, Shakespeare, Theseus, Titania, True Love
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Romeo and Juliet Word Search Puzzle
• Romeo and Juliet Crossword
• Hamlet Word Search Puzzle
• Macbeth Word Search
• William Shakespeare Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.