You will find six cards for different holidays. These holidays are: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Veterans Day, and Valentines Day. To create these cards all you have to do is fold the cards in half with the images facing out, then fold again.
For more information regarding this fantastic organization you can visit http://www.amillionthanks.org/.
For drop off locations near you visit: http://www.amillionthanks.org/million-thanks-drop-off-locations
If there is not drop off locations near you, you can send cards toL
A Million Thanks
17853 Santiago Blvd. #107-355
Villa Park, CA 92861
A list of rules and regulations:
Due to privacy and security, we do not distribute names or addresses of service members to anyone for any reason. Because we get thousands of letters each week, we ask that you address the letters generically. We cannot send specifically addressed cards or letters.
1. Do not put letters or cards in individual envelopes or include additional postage.
2. Send multiple letters together in the same envelope or box, but please bundle the letters in stacks of no more than 50 with rubber bands to keep them together. Bundle the letters or cards in like sizes.
3. Do not send edible items or other care package items.
4. Do not use glitter, confetti, or anything that is not securely attached to the letter or card.
5. Only include positive messages. Any negative messages will be discarded.
6. Be creative! Draw pictures, talk about you, and let them know their service does not go unnoticed.
7. Include your address or email address if you wish. Most military will write back to you!
8. *Attention parents and/or teachers of young children: We ask that if children are too young to include a message of thanks, please write one on their behalf so our service members get a message along with a drawing.
1. Thanksgiving cards and letters should be postmarked no later than November 1.
2. Christmas/holiday cards and letters should be postmarked no later than December 1.
3. Valentines cards and letters should be postmarked no later than January 15.
4. Memorial Day themed cards should be postmarked no later than April 15.
5. Fourth of July themed cards should be postmarked no later than June 1.