I always wanted to hand my students something special that last day of school—a student-made keepsake of some sort that they could look back at with fondness of their year. Alas, I finally have had the time to produce, “A Most Memorable Year,” by Melissa J. Donovan, a small booklet of each student’s reflections of their year. The teacher version includes everything you’ll need regarding easy instructions for either an eight-page book (5 ½” by 8 ½”) or a four-page book (8 ½” by 11”).
“A Most Memorable Year” product includes the following:
• 2 cover examples and templates
• 2 half-sized cover templates
• Easy step-by-step lesson page
• Plenty of memorable ideas and prompts for students to
• Two graphic organizers for book
• Three pages of “Memorable Year” prompts for students—four
• Above, very easily converted to ½ sized pages for eight-page
• BONUS—writing a mantra or quotation lesson, organizer, prompts, and template
What a fun way to celebrate the end of the year-- students sharing their fondest memories and perspectives as their happiest learning moments, how they've changed, what they'll miss, etc.. Enjoy your last days, memories, and upcoming summer!
Until Next Time,