A fun resource successfully used in the classroom, integrating different curriculum areas to teach reading, writing, maths art and drama.
This involves the students in a range of learning activities revolving around a full class production (all class members participate), of an original play called, "A Mouse in the House."
The resource includes:
• Manuscript of the play, 'A Mouse in the House'
• Learning Experience overview
• Two templates for making a 3D Mouse for display
• Template for Story Writing
• A Mouse mask to use in the play
• Fun facts about Mice information sheet to use in class
• Fun Facts about Mice writing Template
• An invitation to the class play
• A explanation of the shapes used to construct the 3D mouse