A Multiplication Facts Unit to facilitate and support students in mastery of their multiplication facts.
- Research-based instruction plan to support both conceptual and
procedural understanding, as well as fluency, in the quest to
master multiplication facts.
- Begins with an engaging 5E lesson plan to teach conceptual
understanding of multiplication. The 5E plan included is an
investigative approach to developing conceptual understanding
of multiplication through the use of Candy Boxes and Circles
- Includes a sequenced plan for to support procedural
understanding of multiplication facts: Fact of the Week, Fact
Patterns, Strategy Recording Sheet, Partner Fact Board Game.
- Includes directions for fact card games to support fluency and
- Includes fact of the week drills and all fact drills.
- Includes a Performance Assessment to assess conceptual