This guide contains:
- teaching suggestions
- word search puzzle
- chapter-by-chapter comprehension questions and vocabulary
- 50 activities (10 each for Creative writing, Word Study, Grammar, Elements of the Novel, and Research)
- test for the end of the novel study
This resource meets all the ELA CCSS for Speaking and Listening, Reading, Writing and Language
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.