This comprehensive novel study is for the book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. In this pack you will find over 300 pages of unique, rigorous, and hands-on content to take student comprehension to the next level AND create lasting reading memories with your students.
This resource is jam packed with content that will cover your ELA standards for reading comprehension, writing, and vocabulary!
The helps you easily find what you need! This 5 week unit includes many activities such as:
- J.K. Rowling author study
- Project Choice Boards to extend learning
- Creative Characterization lesson
- Chapter comprehension questions
- Chapter vocabulary + word wall cards
- Figurative Language hunt
- Making inferences puzzles
- Greek Mythology CLOSE read
- Herbology Class activity
- Potions informational comprehension activity
- Internal Character Conflict
- Tea Leaf Reading Making Inferences
- Text evidence is the Key to comprehension activity
- Multiple writing activities such as: The Story of My Wand Narrative Writing, Creating Your Own Mythical Creature Fantasy Writing, Owl Research Informational Writing + Rubric
- Golden Ball Launcher STEM Challenge
- Comprehension Tests
....and so much more! Download the preview for a detailed look at the Table of Contents and a few free lessons.
Please let me know if you have ANY questions! :) Enjoy making learning magical with your students and creating life-long, passionate readers!