This fun math game requires students to use their knowledge of place value to create the largest (or smallest, for a switch) number possible, while "kicking out" an unwanted number. The game can be played with a whole group, small group, or as a partner activity. This game set includes game board options for 4, 5, and 6 digit numbers and paper-pencil options!
Number Ninjas includes:
1. Three sets of game spinners in both color and black and white
2. Three paper-pencil game boards with front and back pages (directions included)
3. Three game board sets in both color and black and white
4. Illustrations and instructions for setting up a partner game board
5. Instructions for whole group, small group, and partner play
*Please see the preview for sample pages with instructions!
Save 25% by purchasing this resource in a Place Value and Rounding bundle!
Place Value and Rounding Bundle
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, I hope you decide to leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~