A Poem A Day:
This resource is an interactive, professional development resource for you and your secondary ELA colleagues. This resource will help any poetry teacher from the most experienced to the most terrified!
Your Download Includes
• An April calendar of links to great poems (21 poems, one for each weekday). Poems include: "Metaphors" by Sylvia Plath, "Awkward Scars" by Robbie Q. Telfer, "Her Kind" by Anne Sexton, "Design" by Robert Frost, "Shooter" by Lamar Jorden...and so many more!
• An invitation to join me, Amanda Cardenas, on Periscope for a nightly discussion of each poem. I will share how I teach each poem in class and answer questions about each poem during the 'scope.
• An opportunity to network and create community with other secondary ELA teachers that attend the Periscopes/li>
• The questions to participate in a month-long Twitter chat about poetry
• Access to my Big Six Poetry Analysis Tool (normally a PAID resource!)
What are you waiting for? Download and SHARE this resource today and join us in celebrating National Poetry Month!
I hope you enjoy this product and **FOLLOW ME** by clicking on the star at the top of the page!
About Mud and Ink:
Hi! I'm Amanda, the teacher-author behind the store Mud and Ink. I teach high school English in the Chicago suburbs. It is my mission to create and deliver challenging and creative lessons that allow YOU to get back to the adventurous, delicious, and exciting life of yours!
to my YouTube Channel
to stay up to date with the latest product reviews and insider peeks into my classroom. Check out my blog here
to read about my journey creating a balanced life as a teacher and be sure to visit my FACEBOOK PAGE
for updates, inspiration, and giveaways!
Questions? I can't wait to connect!
Keywords: poetry, national poetry month, poet, frost, sexton, april, creative writing, plath, slam poetry, frank o'hara, professional development