Teach your students about pronouns in a fun and engaging way that is sure to captivate your learners. This product is a whole unit unit complete with 11 lessons, teacher lesson plans, activity pages, interactive notebook pages, teacher instructions, samples, and answer keys.
This unit helps students creatively learn the basics of pronouns! 11 Lessons are included.
Includes the Following:
- Lesson Plans
- Interactive Notebook Student Pages
- Interactive Notebook Teacher Instructions
- Interactive Notebook Color Samples
- Student Worksheet Activities
- Answer Key
- Students will be able to define and identify pronouns.
- Students will be able to define and identify singular and plural pronouns.
- Students will be able to define and identify subject pronouns
- Students will be able to replace nouns with pronouns in the subject of a sentence.
- Students will be able to determine the correct form of a verb for a given subject pronoun.
- Students will be able to define and identify object pronouns.
- Students will be able to differentiate between subject and object pronouns.
- Students will be able to write sentences with object pronouns.
- Students will be able to group subject and object pronouns into categories.
- Students will be able to find subject and object pronouns in literature.
- Students will be able to differentiate between the use of I and me.
- Students will be able to write sentences using I and me correctly.
- Students will be able to identify and define possessive pronouns.
- Students will be able to replace possessive nouns with possessive pronouns.
- Students will be able to write a sentence with a possessive pronoun.
Written for 3rd grade but could easily be adapted for 2nd or 4th.
Can also be used for reteaching / reengaging and extra practice.
Download the preview to check it out!
DON'T MISS THESE FREEBIES!
- Context Clues Anchor Chart
- Context Clues Graphic Organizer
- Speeding Tickets
- Using Commas Center
- Sentence Types Interactive Notebook
- Teacher Binder Calendars
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS:
- Behavior Documentation Forms for Teacher Binder
- Bridal Shower Activities for Students
- Classroom Jobs Lanyard Tags
- Facebook Page Worksheet - Back to School
- Fully Editable Teacher Binder with Updates - Polka Dots and Chevron Theme
- Physical and Chemical Weathering Demonstration and Science Experiment
- Reading Rubrics / Reading Evaluations Bundle
- Science Units Bundle - Examining Cells, Classifying Fingerprints, Sound, and more!
- Spelling Test Paper (25 words)
- Step up to Writing ELA Bundle
- Step up to Writing Resources
- Step up to Writing - Writing a Personal Narrative - ELA Bundle
- Student Observation Checklist 1 - Teacher or Administrator
- Tale of Despereaux Unit - ELA Reading Comprehension , Vocab, and more!
ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF FOR MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for and click the ★ GREEN STAR ★
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time I debut a new product or FREEBIE!
If you would like to get updates on new and current resources...
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- Tweet me on TWITTER
- Collaborate with me on PINTEREST
Have you ever thought of selling your own products on Teachers Pay Teachers?
to sign-up and start making money!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
English Language Arts, Grammar, Writing, 2nd, 3rd, Worksheets, Lesson Plans, Student Activities, Notebook, Lesson Plans, Worksheets, Interactive Notebook, Pronouns, Pronouns Interactive Notebook