This quick reference tool will give any elementary writing teacher the start they need to implementing Writer's Workshop in the classroom! It empowers you to empower your students to be amazing writers!
This guide covers...
1. What is Writer's Workshop?
2. What are the major components?
3. Description/How to for each component
4. Suggested Mini Lesson ideas
5. Mini lesson about using adjectives in writing
When I started using Writer's Workshop in my classroom, I wish I had a reference guide like this! Keep it in your teacher binder, on your desk, or a handy folder for quick reference.
I will be posting various writing units soon in my store, as well as a Mini Lesson Anthology. Make sure to follow The Owl Spot for updates on when these items, as well as other great classroom resources, are available!
Martha from "The Owl Spot"