- Product Description
This A Raisin in the Sun unit has everything that you need from pre-reading lessons to final exam banks. Students study historical context, point of view, theme development, symbolism, word choice, structure, etc. and explore how Hansberry's themes resonate today.
A Raisin in the Sun Unit and Teacher Guide contents:
- Pre-reading activities
- 4 reading quizzes (3 formats for your convenience)
- Key excerpts and elements
- Main lessons for each reading (Common Core standards)
- Dozens of extension lessons and activities
- Helpful graphic organizers
- Culminating projects and essay prompts
- Final exam question banks
Two file formats (PDF and docx) and a navigation menu for your convenience
If you only need the reading quizzes, click here.
If you only need the assessments and exam banks, click here.