Do you need activities for your kindergartners to practice those basic skills like colors, shapes and counting? If so, this unit is a must-have for you!!
Whether you need activities for your incoming kindergarten students to practice, or activities throughout the year to keep them busy, this unit has a variety of skills for your students practice, either by themselves or with a friend.
1. Color Craze- Students will circle yes or no when determining if
the color matches the color word on the card.
2. Color Matching Game- Students will match up four cards that all
correspond with the same color.
3. Bubble Gum Counting- Students will match up the number word
with the correct container of gum balls.
4. Pencil Party- students will count the number of pencils on each
card and circle the correct number on the right side of the card.
5. Ten Frame Fun- Students will match the number card with the
corresponding ten frame card.
6. Loopy Letters- Students will match up the correct capital and
lower case letter together.
7. Beginning Sound Match- Students will match up the picture with
the corresponding beginning sound letter.
8. Shape Shenanigans- Students will circle yes or no when
determining if the shape matches the shape word on the card.
9. Shape Matching Game- Students will match up four cards that all
correspond with the same shape
I hope you and your students find this unit useful!!