We Love to Roll Read and Solve!
(Math and Literacy Activities)
Celebrate the Day filled with Love and fun. This product can be used for the day, week or the entire month of February.
This product includes: Storage Label, Directions, 6 math activities and 5 reading activities. There are a total of 13 pages in all.
Personal/Classroom Use Only No Commercial Use or Sharing of this Product through Internet Groups/Blogs, Forums, Offline Groups, School District Websites/Servers, School Websites/Servers or Personal Websites: Again, These may not be passed through email or any graphic group or forum! No mass production is permitted.
Graphics For this product: Scrappindoodles
Personal/Classroom Use Only No Commercial Use or Sharing of this Product through Internet Groups/Blogs, List Servers, Forums, Offline Groups, School District Websites/Servers, or Personal Websites: Again, These may not be passed through email or any graphic group or forum! No Mass production is permitted and may not be sold on your personal website.
If you have a friend who would like a copy of this product please let them know about my TpT store. If you are a school district and are interested in this product please contact me directly.
• •Numbers: (2) Roll and read your numbers as quickly as you can. Say the numbers as quickly as you can go across the line.
• •Solve the (Addition or Subtraction problems. (2) The purpose of this game is to build fluent number sense.
• Fractions: (1) Read each fraction based on the picture that is given. Understanding basic fractions through visual representation.
• Money: (1) Say the name of each coin presented. To make it more of a challenge have students say the value as they read across the row.
• Sight Words: (3) Roll and read the sight words as fast as you can. (Increase reading fluency and sight word identification.
• Contractions: (1) Roll and read each contraction fast as you can. (Increase reading fluency and contraction identification.
• Consonant Clusters & Digraphs (1) Students will roll the die a then make the correct sound of the cluster or digraph. (It is important that the teacher listens to the students during the activity. This would be an excellent and fun way to check and see if students can make the sounds correctly.
Roll and Read Math and Reading
by P. Guenther
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License