PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A Spoonful of Science is an engaging, thought provoking ten day science unit! We designed this unit for the busy teacher. Our goal was to incorporate engaging content based lessons that can be implemented quickly and with ease into your classroom. This unit is TEKS aligned and was created with a second grade classroom in mind. However, these activities could be modified for lower and upper grades. These activities will aid you in creating an engaging learning experience for your students. This unit is jam packed with:
- Diary of A Fly
- The Very Quiet Cricket
- Parts of an Insect
- Butterfly Lifecycle
- Butterfly Lifecycle Directed Drawing
- 3D Spider Parts Craft
- Pop up Insect Habitat
- Insect Needs Exit Slip
- Master of Disguise: Is it an Insect?
- Insect Parts Puzzles and Labeling
-Design an Insect
- Think It Over Comprehension Questions
- The Secret Life of a Cricket Mini book
- Incomplete vs Complete Metamorphosis
- Butterfly Lifecycle Cootie Catcher
-Monarch Migration Web hunt
-Flip & Learn Insect Facts
If you have any questions please let us know!
Follow us on Instagram!