This resource is included in a bundle!
The Twilight Zone 5-Episode Lesson Bundle
A haunting episode and a great way to celebrate the Halloween season.
Character and Story Shape Graphic (Kurt Vonnegut’s thesis)
Teaching Strategy and Resources
Literary Analysis Graphic Organizer: Exposition, Conflict Analysis, Character Description, Protagonist/Antagonist/Contagonist Identification, Support with Evidence, Verisimilitude, and Motivation
Small Group or Partner Interpretation of Symbols Activity and Discussion
Imagine Your Own Willoughby
Ideas for Extensions
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Starting with my latest bundle ... Student' Choice Top 6 Lessons in My Store ELA Bundle">
Goal-Setting for Teens
End of the Semester Student Evaluation and Goal Setting
1. Making Inferences with Great Photographs and Short Reading Passages
2. Making Inferences with Great Photographs and Short Reading Passages 2
3. Making Inferences with Art
4. Explicit and Inferred Meanings Graphic Organizer
5. Five-Minute Inference Passage
Summary, Main Idea, Paraphrasing
1. Differentiated & Fun Lesson in Summarization Skills
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone Lesson "The Masks"
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
5. Twilight Zone Lesson "Nothing in the Dark"
6. The Twilight Zone Lesson "A Stop at Willoughby"
1. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
2. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
3. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
4. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
5. Literary Terms Memory Cards
Language (Grammar, etc.)
Parallel Structure: Five Day Mini-Lessons
Twelve Angry Men In-Class Performance for Middle and High School
1. Poetry Unit Test - Summative Assessment with Passages
2. Emily Dickinson's "Because I Could Not Stop for Death" Close Reading
3. E.E. Cummings Poem "maggie and milly and molly and may
1. Creative Writing with Art Prompts
2. Create-Your-Own-Character Mini-Unit - Creative Writing
Teaching with Film
"The Elephant Man" Movie Lesson Packet
Identify Literary Genres Matching Graphic Organizer
How to Critique Literature through Literary Criticism (ACT QC)
Infuse Arts & Humanities into Your Cross-Curricular Lessons - Ideas for ELA, Science, Math, History, etc.
1. Drop Out Facts and Statistics with Student Goal-Setting and a Persuasive Letter Prompt (persuade a friend not to drop out) - Includes Cause-Effect-Solution Graphic Organizer
2. Irish Culture Informational Reading Mini-Unit (not just for St. Patrick's Day)
3. "The Power of Introverts: A Lesson Based on TEDTalks
1. Classroom Discipline BUNDLE!
2. Classroom Procedures and Expectations
3. Class Expectations & Signed Agreements in Assorted Designs (Beginning-of-the-Year Contracts in a Friendly Tone)
4. Classroom Management: Self-Discipline through Active Listening Skills (Great for a beginning-of-the-year Speaking & Listening CCSS unit - guaranteed to start your year off right!)
5. Certificates of Achievement: Work Ethic Series
6. Student Recognition Cards for a Positive Class Culture
1. Index Cards for Copying - Why Buy Your Own?
2. Motivational Quotes Bookmarks- Great Gift for Your Students, Parents, etc.
1. Colorful Clipboards in Six Colors