This resource is included in a bundle!
The Twilight Zone 5-Episode Lesson Bundle
A haunting episode and a great way to celebrate the Halloween season.
Character and Story Shape Graphic (Kurt Vonnegut’s thesis)
Teaching Strategy and Resources
Literary Analysis Graphic Organizer: Exposition, Conflict Analysis, Character Description, Protagonist/Antagonist/Contagonist Identification, Support with Evidence, Verisimilitude, and Motivation
Small Group or Partner Interpretation of Symbols Activity and Discussion
Imagine Your Own Willoughby
Ideas for Extensions
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Starting with a popular bundle ... Student' Choice Top 6 Lessons in My Store ELA Bundle">
1. Ghost Hunt - Spooky & Motivational Informational Reading for Internet
2. The Twilight Zone Lesson "The Masks"
3. The Tale of the Monkey's Paw -- Scary and High Interest
4. "The Cask of Amontillado" Worksheet Assessment
5. Twilight Zone Lesson "Nothing in the Dark"
6. The Twilight Zone Lesson "A Stop at Willoughby"
1. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
2. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
3. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
4. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
5. Literary Terms Memory Cards
Twelve Angry Men In-Class Performance for Middle and High School