If you are teaching Tennessee Williams' play, A Streetcar Named Desire, you need this bundle! With more than 100 pages, everything you could need for the perfect unit is right here.
Included in the bundle:
• Detailed student workbook covering every scene in the play - WITH ANSWER KEY
• Characterization charts
• Writing prompts
• Creative activities
• 92 task cards to be used as quizzes, bell-ringers, group work, or homework
• Twitter-style activity task cards for each character
• Art analysis prompts
• Socratic seminar prompts and directions
• Epitaph study
• A&E biography video worksheet of Tennessee Williams (video available on YouTube for free!)
• Anticipation guide
• Suggested pacing guide for reading
• and more!
Please note that while a pacing guide is included, this is not a scripted unit plan, but rather a collection of resources that you can pick and choose at your will. The large collection will help you meet the needs of all learning types, as these resources have been used with students at the AP level and with those who need accommodations.
Only the student workbook pages contain answer keys.
Teaching Tennessee Williams' play, The Glass Menagerie, too? Check out this bundle:
The Glass Menagerie Worksheets, Activities, and Projects
Looking for more examples of American drama to teach? Check out these units:
Fences by August Wilson Unit Plan Bundle: Worksheets, Task Cards, Projects
The Crucible Unit Plan Bundle -- Worksheets, PowerPoint, Handouts
Clip art created by Caryn Wheeler