Plan your lessons with ease by using this huge bundle of resources for Tennessee Williams' play, A Streetcar Named Desire!
Included in the Zip file:
• PowerPoints for EACH of the play's 11 scenes! 75+ slides with background information and questions
• 92 task cards to be used for bell ringers, discussions, or group work
• Anticipation guide
• Video worksheet for the A&E Biography of Tennessee Williams
• Background setting information
• Writing prompts
• Socratic Seminar prompts
• Common Core aligned unit map
• Suggested pacing guides with daily aims
• Final projects
• Art analysis activity
• Final essay assignment
• Creative paper lantern activity
• and more!
Activities are organized in files for ease in locating materials. The font used on most of the files is Jump Start, and can be downloaded online for free.
Check out my other American literature bundles:
The Catcher in the Rye Worksheets, Handouts, and PowerPoints
The Crucible Unit Plan Bundle -- Worksheets, PowerPoint, Handouts
Their Eyes Were Watching God Worksheets, Projects, Unit Plan, Activities
Clipart created by Caryn Wheeler Art