Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
After teaching A Tale of Two Cities for several years, I finally put together everything for you to use!
Zero prep needed--SIX FULL WEEKS for the novel unit.
- Calendar (day by day instructions)
- Literary Analysis Journal assignment (with rubric and student example)
- Introduction Prezi and Guided Notes sheet
- French Revolution speech activity (with rubric)
- One-question quizzers (with key) for each chapter
- Close reading for key passages
- Characterization activities
- Persuasive writing assignments
- Review PowerPoints to ensure student understanding
- Quizzes for Book the First and Book the Second (with key)
- Final test (with key)
many more activities and assignments!
This unit has been used in an honors/gifted classroom, so it is both engaging and rigorous. By the end of this unit, students will have really read the novel (not just looked up summaries) and will appreciate and understand the depth of this literary classic.