Are you ready to keep your kiddos engages during the Halloween season? This unit is just what you need to keep them attention while work on standards based skills. This 98 page unit includes the following:
• Jack-o-Lantern Whole Group Behavior Incentive
• Trick or Treat Tickets- Individual Behavior Incentive
• Trick or Treat Punch Cards- Individual Behavior Incentive
• “Who Will Haunt my House on Halloween?” Activities- Preview Writing printable with 3 levels of difficulty, Spooky Sentence Sort, Guess Who Will Haunt our Classroom on Halloween" ghost craftivity and door display sign
•“There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat” Activities- Rhyming Words Printable, Sequencing Printable, and Cause and Effect Cobwebs Craftivity, 2 writing prompts with varying levels of difficulty
• Fact Family Jack-Lantern Craft
• Synonym Spiders Whole group Activity/Center
• Synonym Spider Craft and Display Instructions
• Witchy Word Problems Book- Addition and Subtraction
• Our Favorite Halloween Symbol Graphing Activities- Whole Group Pictograph Activity, Individual Tally and Bar Graph option, Data Analysis sheet for both graphs
• Mummy Math, Mummy Missing Numbers, and Batty Balances Math review Sheets
• “The Night Before Halloween” Activities- Prediction Writing with 3 levels, Trick or Treating for Nouns (Noun/Not a Noun Sort), Twas the night before Halloween and all through my house.. draw and write printable
Check out the Preview to see just what all is included in this unit!
It is sure to be a Happy Halloween!