A Thanksgiving Bundle of Math and Literacy Activities:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my teacher friends:
Here is my Thanksgiving Bundle that can be purchased as one big file to help you plan for that busy week before your holiday break. It is a combination of my T is for Turkey and Turkey Leftovers which are STILL available as separate units. If you have not purchased either of these "gobble them up now" before the holiday begins.
The following activities are a "taste" of the engaging work students can do while you are busy with assessment work and report cards.
1. Sight Word Games
2. Practice with CVC Words
3. Listening to Syllables
4. My Emergent Readers to build fluency
5. Number Sense Work
6. Maps to build academic vocabulary and language
In addition you will find:
1. Pocket chart sentences students can build
2. Emergent Poem with teacher version that delights children
3. Differentiated Card Sorts
4.Foundational Work: Beginning Sounds
5. Vocabulary Sticks (ELL friendly)
Do you have a Thanksgiving Activity Day in your classroom? This mega pack is "stuffed" with ideas that would be easy for parent helpers to use to make your day special.
Please look for my Thanksgiving freebies which include a card and retelling bracelet.