to purchase this same lesson for less than $10 from HoleStudies.com
- To expose students to the diversity and beauty that is Italy
- To provide a means for making cross-cultural comparisons and connections
- To inspire students to do further research / reading of Italian history, art, etc.
- To provide a beautiful visual stimulus for conversation in the target language
(can be used in ESL or any foreign language class, not just Italian)
TYPICAL GRADE LEVELS
- For beginning levels, may be used as an introduction to Italian culture.
- For intermediate levels, may be used as a tool to elicit practice with descriptions, vocabulary, travel phrases, etc.
- For advance levels, discussions can be based on comparing and contrasting different aspects of daily life. (Ex.: why is the antipasto different from region to region? What historical events occurred that influenced the Germanic feel of the northeast region?)
- For ESL classes, conversational practice on what students are seeing can lead to a discussion of a trip they would like to take.
- A power point presentation with 224 slides of Italy, including every one of her 20 regions, famous festivals, museums, regional foods, and all major cities.
- A 6 page script to accompany each slide filled with historical information and interesting tidbits.
May be done all at once or divided into parts. The first half visits northern Italy and the second half visits southern Italy and Sicily. Hence, presentation time may vary (anywhere from one day to one week, depending on time and depth of conversation).
SAME PRODUCT FOR 50% OFF!!!
Want this for a better price?!! To buy this same program cheaper, CLICK HERE
to purchase from HoleStudies.com